Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Woah!!!!

Ok Today I went see how many people went to read me blog and.....I got like around 110! Did you hear me???? 110!!! Sorry I get excited easily....I'm like sweetness!!!! I'm soo happy!! I thank you all for viewing my blog!

Hahaha! Now I'll recommend some Manga to you now!! If you don't mind, one Manga/Anime I love is Yumeiro Patissiere! Its about a girl named Ichigo (it means Strawberry in Japanese) and she wants to become a Patissiere (A kind of chef). I love this Anime because it involves food!!! Haha...I'm such a pig. You could watch this on youtube or http://www.animeseason.com/. This anime comes out every week on saturday or sunday. You better watch it!!! It is soo great!!

File:YumePati-manga1.jpg

Title: Yumeiro Patissiere, 夢色パティシエール Yumeiro Patishiēru, Dream-Colored Pastry Chef
Author: Natsumi Matsumoto (Creator of Saint Dragon Girl!)
Genres: Romance, Comedy, Slice of Life, Shojo, School life, Fantasy
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: (Anime) Ongoing, (Manga) Ongoing

Summary: Ichigo Amano is a clumsy 14 year old girl who has the talent of only eating sweets. When she goes to a Sweets Festival and meets Henri-sensei, a teacher from St. Marie Academy. He discovers that Ichigo has more talent than eating sweets. He invites her to transfer to St. Marie Academy and study to be a Patissiere. The problem is, she doesn't know who to cook!
The sweets they make looks soo great!.....(Drooling......)

Arigatou!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!