Monday, November 22, 2010

Manga of the Week: Full Moon wo sagashite


If your wondering....its about manga again. TOO BAD. Haha! I'm just kidding! I just recently finished re-reading Full Moon wo Sagashite by Arina Tanemura and it was soo awesome! I highly recommend it if you love art and in the mood for a great love story. (Yes, I kinda like Romance) Why? Well 1st Arina Tanemura is an AMAZING artist and 2. She makes awesome manga's with awesome stories! ^_^



Title: Full Moon wo sagashite
Author: Arina Tanemura
Genres: Romance, Tragedy, Comedy, Shojo, Fantasy, Slice of Life
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 13+ Teen
Status: Completed

The story is about a 12 year-old orphan girl named Mitsuki Koyama (Yes it's always about a girl). She has a tumor in her vocal cords which restricts her from singing. Apparently she wants to be a singer but can't due to this. One day 2 Shinigami's (Death Gods) come along and tell her that she has 1 year to live. Isn't that quite depressing?...........Sorry I am soo bad at explaining and.....You have to read this to know the rest....hehe.


But......I'm complaining about how bad the anime is compared to the manga. Your probably now wondering what is anime? Well anime is the T.V version of manga. Like a cartoon version of it but on the T.V.....are you following? Basically you can just watch anime on youtube, on the T.V or on a good anime site.

This picture is from another manga by Arina Tanemura. It's called Sakura Hime Kaden!

Anyway what was I saying? Oh yes....as I was saying, the anime version of Full Moon wo Sagashite is horrible!!!!!!!! You will know what I mean when you read the manga first (I highly recommend that) and watch the anime second, there is a huge difference between the two. Apparently, I just love the songs in this anime. Sorry I just can't tell you the end....it makes me angry and its kinda spoiling it....so you gotta read the manga and then the anime!!!!!! It is abosolutly A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! I guarentee it!!!!

Arigatou~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!