Monday, November 29, 2010

Japanese Drama's!!!! Hana Kimi! *May contain spoilers*


*Sigh*.......I'm soo tired!! If your wondering well I'm quite stressed!!! I have alot of homework to finish.....but I finally got it done. You know whats a great stress reliever? Watching something funny!! Haha!

I always watch Anime's or read Manga but the number one thing I always go to is....... Japanese Drama's!!!! Oh my favourite one of all time is Hana Kimi!!!!!!! I love the Japanese version from the Taiwan version (Even though there is more hot guys in the Taiwan version but what the heck!)

I first started reading the Manga first but then I found out there was a Drama. I haven't watched a drama before and Hana kimi was the very first Japanese drama I've ever watched. So I tried it and I thought it was cheesy but when I got into it.....It was the most hilarious thing I've ever watched!!! Soooooooo funny!! I loved it!! I love Nakatsu!!! Hahaha! You can watch my favorite parts here! Have no idea what I'm talking about? Try watching this drama! Here maybe I'll tell you about it alittle.

Title: Hana Kimi, Hanazakari no Kimitachi e, 花ざかりの君たちへ, For you in Full Blossom
Author: Hisaya Nakajo
Genres: Gender Bender, Romance, Drama, Shojo, Sports
Reading Direction: Right to Left
Age Rating: 16+ Older Teen
Status: Completed

Summary: Mizuki Ashiya, A girl who disguised herself as a guy in a all boy school, Osaka Gakuen (Ohsaka Academy), just to see a high jumper: Izumi Sano. Unfortunately he doesn't do high jump anymore so she goes there to make him jump again.



You should try watching it! I absolutely love it! It you already have then great job!! Anyways.....I just love how Nakatsu is thinking that he is gay but he is not!! I love Gender benders!!! They are the most awesome, hilarious and frustrating ever! They are frustrating because I just want the dude to figure out when the "guy" (who is a girl) to find out that she is actually a girl!! Its funny because I just love how one guy who at least falls in love with the "guy", thinks that he is gay!! HAHA! Its soo funny!



Nakatsu is my favourite character!!! The manga and the drama may be different but they are still very funny and awesome!!!! Why did it have to end? I am quite emotional so I love it how some parts make me cry. Not just this drama but other dramas! Like 1st shop of Coffee prince. This is a Korean Drama and it has its similarites to Hana Kimi and it is awesome!!!

Arigatou!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you have any manga/anime to recommend me, comment! If not, just comment anyways! They are always appreciated!